Here we Present the 5 ancient Thai Food recipes Version follows easily and quickly!
Many of you follow the elder band in this way. Try 5 traditional Thai dishes. Which menu will each have a recipe to do? Today will take you to see it vividly!
The importance of Thai food
“Thai food” is considered one of the most creative and demonstrated cultural progress of Thai people since ancient times. Which is unique in the fineness of the process and the selection of raw materials to modify And flavor Reflecting the story of the Thai food deck in each period and each era From the selection of raw materials and adopting foreign cultures Developed into a recipe that is loved by Thai people until passed down through to modern times As for how to do that, it’s not difficult. Just have to follow the formula and techniques given. Oh, you can now add later Ready, let’s go to the kitchen.
The Traditional Thai Food Menu
1- Stewed Eggs
“Pa-Lo” is another menu that Thai people like to eat very much because it’s easy to eat. It’s a favorite menu for both adults and children. With traditional Chinese stewed eggs, without adding Chinese spice powder and soy sauce. But the dark color of the water can be obtained by stirring the palm sugar to change the color Causes the water to brown without relying on black soy sauce
1. 6 eggs
2. 8 slices hard tofu, triangular slices
3. 300 grams of pork belly
4. 3 Coriander roots
5. 5 garlic cloves
6. 1/2 tablespoon pepper
7. 1/4 cup palm sugar
8. 1/2 teaspoon salt
9. 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
10. 3 cinnamon sticks
11. 5-star anise
12. 3 cups water
13. Coriander for decoration
1. Place the pot with enough water to cover the eggs on the gas stove. Add a little salt Follow with eggs that are left to normal temperature. Bring to boil using high heat for 10 minutes. When the time is up, then immerse the eggs in cold water to stop the heat. When the eggs cool down, peel them and set aside.
2. Put the coriander roots, garlic, and pepper into the mortar and pound thoroughly. To stir fry with oil.
TIP: Pounded coriander, garlic, pepper, then called “Sam Klao”, which will add the smell and taste to our spice eggs menu.
3. Place the pot on the gas stove; turn on the heat to medium heat. Then add vegetable oil when the oil is hot, add the prepared three stir-fry until fragrant. Then add the sugar puff, stir and simmer until dark brown color on medium heat. The color of the Chinese Spice stew is obtained from this brown color. Waiting for people not to burn sugar when the sugar has simmered and changed to a darker color, add the pork belly and stir slightly.
4. Put water into the pot. Follow with anise and cinnamon. Next, add the peeled chicken eggs and triangular hard tofu. After that, season with salt and simmer for 50 minutes.
5. When the time is over, scoop the spices into the bowl. Garnish with coriander all of this can be served to you. Oh, everyone.
Note: The new generation can use the “Taste good menu” instead of stewed, making it easy to make stewed eggs. No need to prepare a lot of condiments and spices While also saving time because it can reduce the simmering time to only 30 minutes
2- Chicken Galangal
“Tom Kha Ka” is a curry that resembles Tom Yum Kaeng, Which is mostly used for chicken meat and put the young galangal, thinly sliced glasses. The ingredients used to enhance the smell are Lemongrass and Kaffir lime leaves Seasoning salty with fish sauce or salt. Has a sour taste obtained from lemon juice and spicy from fresh paprika Which will get the sweet taste from coconut milk without adding sugar
1. 200 grams chicken, sliced
2. 1 cup cream
3. 3 cups coconut milk tails
4. Young galangal, sliced 9 glasses
5. Lemongrass, Soi 1 Ton
6. 3 kaffir lime leaves
7. 6 tablespoons lemon juice
8. Fish sauce 6 tablespoons
9. Paprika dented 5 capsules
10. Straw mushrooms, cut in half 8 pieces
11. Coriander for decoration
1. Cook the chicken meat when cooked.
Set aside. TIP: Bring the chicken to the water and galangal, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves before boiling with coconut milk. Will help the Tom Kha Kai soup is not turbid.
2. Put the coconut milk in the pot, bring to boil over medium heat. Then add the galangal, lemongrass, tear down the kaffir lime leaves. When fragrant, add the roasted chicken meat Followed by boiled straw mushrooms until the chicken and mushrooms are cooked.
TIP: How to make coconut milk tails. Is to use the cream mixed with water By using a ratio of 1: 1
3. When the chicken and mushrooms are cooked Put the cream into the mixture, stir to combine. Then turn off the heat and add hot chili, fish sauce, and lemon juice, stir to combine again. Turn off the heat and scoop it into a cup and decorate with coriander. This time, Khun Elden prepared crooked hot steamed rice. Wait.
Note: The new generation can use “Ros Dee Menu”, Tom Kha, instead. Save time and convenient. No need to prepare a lot of ingredients While also containing coconut milk in the envelope So don’t have to add more coconut milk Has a simple flavored Tom Kha soup
3-Shrimp Liang Curry
“Kaeng Liang” is a traditional Thai curry. With the origin of a cup of chili paste Which has been eaten since the Sukhothai period Then become bored then bring grilled fish with chili paste Then put in the pot over high heat to make curry. Making Kaeng Liang special that is pounding fresh curry Which contains ingredients from onion, pepper, shrimp paste, and kra chai. The old recipe uses a dried fish meal to add thickness to the curry. Kaeng Liang is a curry that is very nutritious because it has a variety of vegetables. Suitable for women who are breastfeeding and also has a unique fragrance derived from basil leaves
1. 6 fresh shrimp
2. 1 cup of dried fish meal
3. 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
4. 5 sliced shallots
5. Shrimp paste 1 1/2 tablespoons
6. 8 cups broth
7. 2 tablespoons fish sauce
8. 1/4 sliced pumpkin
9. 1 basil leaf
10. Gourd leaves, 1 bundle
11. 1 zucchini, cut into slices
12. 1/3 gourd
13. Straw mushrooms, cut in half 10 pieces
1. Pound pepper, shrimp paste, and onion thoroughly. Then add the dried fish and pound together. Set aside.
TIP: Add a little salt to the spices. Will help pound the curry more thoroughly And also add flavor to the curry as well
2. Put the broth into the pot. Put on the heat using medium heat When the water boils, add the pounded curry paste. Followed by the sliced zucchini. Pumpkin Slice Cut gourds Half shredded straw mushrooms and shrimp in
3. When the vegetables are cooked, season with fish sauce. Then put the gourd leaves and basil leaves together. Then turn off the heat and put into a cup Ready to serve for you to sip the hot broth to your throat
Note: A new generation can use “Ros Dee Menu” Kaeng Liang instead. It is a great help in making delicious Thai food complete without adding more flavor.
“Green curry” is unique in that the curry is light green. Which is obtained from green chili and fresh green paprika Pound is the same as curry paste. When stir fry with coconut milk to be fragrant The curry will turn out to be light green, followed by the color of the chili, so it’s called green curry, which is spicier than green curry. And using basil and kaffir lime leaves to enhance the aroma
1. 200 grams chicken, sliced
2. 100 grams eggplant, shredded
3. 1/2 cup cream
4. 3/4 cup coconut milk tails
5. 20 basil leaves
6. 4 kaffir lime leaves
7. 1 1/2 tbsp palm sugar
8. 3 tablespoons fish sauce
9. 3 tablespoons green curry paste
10. 1 red chili, sliced ricochet
1. Heat the pan over medium-low heat. Bring the cream to simmer to break it. Add green curry paste, stir fry with coconut cream. Add the chicken and stir fry until done.
TIP: How to observe the coconut milk. When the coconut milk is boiling and foamier And there is a floating oil separating from the coconut milk That means coconut milk has cracked.
2. Season with fish sauce. And palm sugar, stir until combined Then scoop into the pot Then add the coconut milk-based tail Heat over boiling, then add the sliced eggplant and boil again.
3. When boiling again and the eggplant is ripe, add kaffir lime leaves. Before lifting from the heat, add the basil and chili and cover the pot. Only this can scoop a serving to pamper you, love each other and love each other.
Note: Oh, the new generation can use “Rot Dee Menu” Green Curry for good taste. And save time Because there is a mixture of coconut milk in the envelope So don’t have to add more coconut milk Guaranteeing concentration without having to spend a lot of time preparing and doing
5-Tom Yum Kung
“Tom Yam” is a curry that originally used water. The raw materials used to add smells like lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, and galangal to deodorize the fishy smell of meat. And popularly use garden paprika because small grains are fragrant Or use dried chilies to roast on low heat Causing the curry to become red With a sour taste from lemon and tamarind juice But most often use lemon juice because the curry has beautiful colors Taste better than tamarind juice. It is salty from salt and fish sauce Which the ancient recipe uses salt because the curry has no fishy smell And because the soup has relatively little meat, mushrooms are added to increase the quantity In the past, Tom Yum soup was used to add coconut milk to increase the concentration.
1. 2-3 river prawns
2. 4 sliced galangal
3. 2 lemongrasses, cut
4. 4 kaffir lime leaves
5. Straw mushrooms, cut in half 8 pieces
6. Coriander root, 1 root
7. 10 paprika
8. 1 1/2 tablespoon table salt
9. 5 tablespoons lemon juice
10. 1 tablespoon chili paste
11. 3 cups water
12. 1/2 cup coconut milk
13. Coriander for decoration
1. Wash river shrimp thoroughly. Then cut the tentacles and shrimp legs Use a knife to cut the back of the shrimp to the head of the shrimp. To make the shrimp come out when boiled
2. Bring the pot over low heat and add water. Turn on the fire using medium heat When the water starts to boil, add galangal, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, and coriander roots.
3. When the water starts to boil again, add the mushrooms and the river shrimp. Once the mushrooms and shrimp are cooked, add salt. Followed by chili paste And coconut milk, stir to combine then turn off the light
4. After turning off the heat, add lemon juice and paprika to the garden. This is ready to serve the deliciousness and the deliciousness of the river prawns to Khun Phi.
TIP: Bash the paprika before putting it in the tom yam casserole. Will make the aroma from paprika more
Note: Oh, the new generation can use “Tom Dee Menu” Tom Yum Sauce instead. No need to prepare a lot of ingredients, you can make Tom Yum Tom Yum in strong flavor. With chili paste in the sachet Extremely convenient and time-saving.
Here are just some of the ancient Thai Food recipes that are unique from the subject of ingredients. How to make it become a taste that is loved by Thai people to this day. For those who want to try to add charm. Can use these formulas Or if you have little time, don’t give up on cooking Because now the time saver like “Ros Dee Menu” powder consists of a mixture of spices and condiments in a pack Blend until it is a successful formula. It gives the perfect flavor. “Delicious, full flavor, full flavor” Make food fast and convenient No matter what, the menu is easy to make at all times.